Talield replied

4 weeks ago

Fantastic Four Full Movie Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.
Four young outsiders teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe which alters their physical form in shocking ways. The four must learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.
Sometimes I wonder if people ever saw a REALLY bad movie? Fant4stic got some very harsh reviews and comments. A 4,1/10 score on IMDb and 9% on Rotten Tomatoes? By comparison Cyborg (a REALLY bad film) got 5,0 and 14%. So with these scores I was expecting it to be a disaster of epic proportions, the worst comic book film ever as some have referred to it…But halfway into the movie I thought well this is still okay maybe it's the second half. But no again, the movie never actually get's bad. I'm not saying it's fantastic either but biggest problems imo are that there is not much spectacular action, some VFX don't look that great (but a lot of movies seem to have that problem these days -cfr San Andreas / T5) and Victor Von Doom looks like a crash test dummy. But on the other hand I like the darker look of the film and the cinematography was pretty good. Most of the VFX shots are pretty decent (apart from aforementioned ones) and the acting is fine (if you think that was bad acting - see Cyborg). Another comment people have is that the whole movie is exposition. What they mean is that there is actually to much talking and not enough wall-to-wall action but it helped the characters and I didn't find it a problem at all. After they get their powers they feel a bit like freaks and in the real world that would be the case. You wouldn't go off playing a hero right out of the gate. I have to say I enjoyed the movie and it does serve (or was intended as) a bit as a setup for future sequels but it also works as a stand alone film. People who say they hated it and that it was one of the worst movies they ever saw have no idea what they are talking about.
So this is the new Fantastic Four???<br/><br/>I watch a lot of movies in the cinema and I am a big fan of Marvel and all superheroes. The old Fantastic Four was really great. Good actors, good story, humor, action and romance. It gave you good emotions. But this new Fanstastic Four??? I have no idea what they where thinking when they produced this? I even wonder if they watched it themselves before putting it in the cinema? It is one of the worst movies I ever saw in my life. Chooise of actors 1/10. The story… does not follow the original script and they made very stupid changes 1/10. Effects 2/10. Action 2/10. Humor 0/10. Romance 0/10. Emotions after movie? I could not even finish it. That is how bad this is. I don&#39;t even know how IMDb can have a total score of 4 from 10? I bet that the movie company paid for a lot of these votes to get it up so high.<br/><br/>My advise is to avoid this movie. Forget that it exist and don&#39;t waste your time and money on it. If you want Fantastic Four… then buy the old movies on DVD.
The cast are some of the most promising actors of their generation, but what chemistry there is between them is swept away by wave after wave of expository dialogue and ludicrous exclamation.
No.
a5c7b9f00b
The Sword and the Sorcerer movie in tamil dubbed downloadIron Sky tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Hunt for Gollum full movie hd 1080p downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download PotboilerGemini malayalam full movie free downloadPower Rangers full movie in hindi downloadLocal Hero 720p torrentRupan Sansei: Sweet lost night - Maho no lamp wa akumu no yokan tamil dubbed movie torrentEpisode 2.8 movie mp4 downloadStar Trek: Renegades full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

hendry jullius replied

3 weeks ago

Fantastic Four is a 2005 superhero film based on the Marvel Comics team of the same name. It was directed by Tim Story and released by 20th Century Fox. The film stars Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Evans, Michael Chiklis, Julian McMahon, and Kerry Washington.dc bus tours
Please log in to post a reply.