Talield replied

4 weeks ago

The The Commuter Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Now a hard-working life insurance salesman and a caring family man, the former police officer, Michael MacCauley, has taken the commuter rail to New York for the past ten years. But, unexpectedly, things will take a turn for the worse, when on one of his daily journeys, the cryptic passenger, Joanna, makes Michael a generous and tempting offer to locate a single commuter or face grave consequences. Is this a sick joke, or is this indeed a serious situation? As Michael races against the clock to solve this wicked conundrum, everyone aboard is a suspect, in a deal where there's definitely more than meets the eye. Can he decide in time who's the one?
An Insurance Salesman/Ex-Cop is caught up in a criminal conspiracy during his daily commute home.
I enjoy Liam Neeson action flicks as much as the next guy, but I also prefer say a Taken, The Grey, or Unknown over such films as Taken 2 or 3. In other words, it&#39;s as simple as saying I enjoy his action outings when they are a nice mix of fun thrills with serious overtones. To me, that&#39;s when he succeeds the most. The Commuter, which is supposedly his last action film, is a less than stellar film that revolves around another unbelievably silly (but plausible for a Neeson film) situation in which the 65 year old action star can flex his abilities.<br/><br/>The problem I had with The Commuter was that it lacks the fun that some of Neeson&#39;s previous outings had. In large part, it mirrors another train thriller from a few months ago, Murder on the Orient Express. The mystery has some interesting twists and turns, but there just isn&#39;t enough action pizazz to keep it from being forgettable within days. In fact, I saw the movie yesterday, and I&#39;m having some trouble remembering certain plot elements.<br/><br/>There are some solid performances among some not so good ones. Neeson, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Sam Neil, and Jonathan Banks do their best with a serviceable script to provide intriguing characters and plot developments that are nothing more than B-movie material. I guess that&#39;s probably the best way to describe this film, it&#39;s something that you could enjoy on a night home and scrolling through channel guide. But there&#39;s nothing nuanced or special about The Commuter. It&#39;s the prototypical January release.<br/><br/>5.2/10
I had to write a review after I saw Tommen Baratheon as the son of Mike (Liam Neeson). For the whole movie, I just couldn&#39;t get who the guy was until the last shot and wow, wasn&#39;t I amazed. He is alive and well. <br/><br/>Now to the movie. Just like Classic Liam, the movie is fast paced, decent story line and drama. It&#39;s a clear cut cat and mouse chase movie. Liam does what he does best, be the action hero. <br/><br/>I&#39;m amazed at how a 60 yrs old Mike (Liam) could do the stunts that he is seen doing without injuring any major muscle part of his body. I&#39;m 35 and I ruptured my ligament while playing football. Mike, I&#39;m sure, will have no issues playing rugby at this age. <br/><br/>There is nothing more to write about the movie apart from the fact that it&#39;s a fun ride to watch and proves why only Liam can pull of these movies at this age. His voice reminds you constantly of &#39;I don&#39;t know who you are..&#39; dialogue. His facial expression revolves around from a normal office going insurance guy to a trained assassin, which I believe, is not so cool point. But, who cares, it&#39;s Liam and just enjoy watching him. <br/><br/>Fan of Liam, watch it.
This may be a forgettable movie about the forgotten man — a blue-collar morality play disguised as a very contrived hostage crisis — but at least it’s shlock with something on its mind.

a5c7b9f00b
Durchbruch in hindi downloadLupin III: Burning Memory - Tokyo Crisis in hindi downloadEpisode 1.47 full movie with english subtitles online downloadFlower Power malayalam movie downloadDownload hindi movie The Demondownload Recovery OneCounterfeit Mask full movie in hindi 1080p downloadHellboy download torrentEpisode 1.177 full movie download 1080p hdThe Do-Over 720p movies
Please log in to post a reply.